- Create and enable Cloud Billing Account.
Click the Cloud Shell button for automated one-click installation of a new Sandbox cluster in a new Google Cloud Project.
Note: If installation stops due to billing account errors, set up the billing account and type:
- Explore your Sandbox deployment and its architecture
- Follow the User Guide to start using Ops Management
- Learn more about Ops Management using Code Labs
When you are done using Cloud Operations Sandbox, you can tear down the environment by deleting the GCP project that was set up for you. This can be accomplished in any of the following ways:
- Use the
- If you no longer have the Cloud Operations Sandbox files downloaded, delete your project manually using
gcloud projects delete $YOUR_PROJECT_ID
- Delete your project through Google Cloud Console’s Resource Manager web interface